Legacy planning is a process that allows you to pass asset to others upon your death in the most efficient way possible. It ensures that your assets will be transferred according to your wishes, taking into consideration the nature of your estate taxes, and income taxes, as well as the assets and the circumstances of your heirs.
Benefits of Legacy Planning
· Future support of selected heirs, charities or organizations,
while retaining the use of your assets during your lifetime.
· The ability to specify and control how your assets
will be used following your death.
· Favorable tax treatment for estate and income.
Options when considering Legacy Planning
· Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation
· Retirement Plan Beneficiary Designation
· Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
· Charitable Gift Annuity
Adamas Financial has a network of professionals that we work closely with that specialize in Legacy Planning. Our network consists of Financial Planners, Insurance Representatives, Estate Planning Attorneys and Tax Professionals. With this focused team approach, we are able to provide experience and expertise in all areas to meet your goals.